Cleaning Your Colon With Milk
Bile and feces ferment and coat the sides of the intestines.
This results in foul-smelling gases and toxins.
A colon riddled with these fermentations can make a person feel groggy and tired.
A milk enema is a mixture consisting of water, milk and olive oil, this mixture is then introduced to your colon where it cleanses and removes old fecal matter.
It also supplies the body with calcium, which is essential to our bone and teeth, muscle contraction, and cardiac funtion.
A milk enema is done for the following reasons:
- To relieve constipation.
- To stimuate the anus or rectus that usually result to male erection.
- To clean the anus before anal sex.
- To clean the colon in order to remove toxins from the lower intestinal tract.
- To medicate and help bowel evacuation of people suffering from paralysis.
What You Need
Here's a list:
- A Towel or Two
- 1 ½ quarts of warm water
- 16 ounces of warm milk
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- water-based lubricant
- Enema bag
- Enema Hose
If you don't have all of the supplies you need, I recommend you check out a very high-quality, trustworthy, and affordable online alternative, Enema Supply.
- Lay out a towel on the bed, couch or floor to make the person receiving the enema comfortable.
- Mix the solution composed of warm water, milk, and olive oil.
- Pour it into the enema bag.
- Tell the person taking it to lie down on his back, go into fetal position, kneel, or go into any position that would make him more comfortable.
- Lubricate and massage the anus and rectum with the water-based lubricant.
- Insert the nozzle into the rectum.
- Start the flow of liquid.
- While the enema is flowing in, massage the abdomen of the receiver in a counter-clockwise direction.
- Cease the flow and allow the taker if he/she desires to change positions when his/her colon begins to cramp.
- Continue the flow when the cramp subsides.
- Ask the taker to hold the enema in as long as possible, then ask him to release the enema into the toilet.
- While he is slowly releasing the enema into the toilet, ask him to massage his abdomen gently and in a clockwise motion.
- Take out the nozzle and flush out the content of the enema bag, hose, and nozzle.
- Clean the enema equipment with plain water or a 50/50 water-vinegar mix before storage.
Do not use milk if you are lactose intolerant!
One of the best ways to keep your body clean, healthy, and functioning properly is to do a colon cleanse.
Colon cleanses can be done by just eating a strict healthy diet, or going on a juice fast.
You can also buy a professionally formulated herbal colon cleanse, which has been formulated to effectively and safely eliminate constipation, toxins, and clean your body..
I've done a lot of research on the best colon cleansers, and I have to say, there are a lot of bad ones out there. The one I think is best - and that I recommend - is DrFloras colon cleanse.
They even offer a long money-back guarantee in case it doesn't work for you.
I'm very careful with what I recommend. I only recommend products that are 100% natural, safe, and effective, which is why I really like DrFloras.